Our carbon dioxide (CO2) laser skin resurfacing in Cleveland offers a safe, effective, and precise way of rejuvenating the skin and reducing unwanted conditions.
What to Expect During CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Be very aggressive about avoiding sun exposure before your treatment in order to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- We may test your skin with the laser before full treatment.
- The type of anesthesia used will be determined by the severity of your skin condition.
- Your eyes will be fully protected during treatment.
- Dr. Frankel will determine the amount of energy to be used, and will control how deeply the laser penetrates.
- We will give you post-procedure home care instructions; it’s very important to carefully follow them.