With age, the facial muscles begin working closer to the skin surface, making smile lines and crow’s feet become more visible. This is where Botox® can greatly help. Botox is administered by Dr. Frankel himself.
What Can Botox Treat?
- Horizontal forehead/brow creases
- Crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes
- Vertical “11” lines between the eyebrows
- A smile that shows too much of the gums
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Necklines and neckbands
- Wrinkling of the décolleté
- Eyebrow asymmetry
- “Bunny lines” (creases) on the nose